Midwest Composites Technologies (“MCT”) is a leading Additive manufacturing company that provides prototype and small batch production components. MCT is at the forefront of the Industrial 4.0 advanced manufacturing revolution with 120,000 square foot facility that houses industry leading capabilities so we can take on our customers toughest challenges! What makes MCT unique? It is our deep expertise and capabilities which include: plastic additive, metal additive, CNC, Injection molding, laminates, thermo forming, full finishing, and industrial design capabilities. Each of these capabilities allows MCT to collaboratively work with our customers to provide the best solution for our customer’s rapid prototyping and production needs all while providing industry leading turnaround times and service.
Applicant will join a growing sales team that is serving some of the largest OEMs in the aerospace, defense, medical, agricultural, recreational and consumer industries. The Sales Engineer will require strong interpersonal and communication skills collaborating with customers, engineering, project management and external sales force. This position requires a self-starting individual to work in a fast-paced team environment managing and providing engineered solutions for multiple projects with changing deadlines all while being part of a culture that is highly responsive to customer deadlines and requirements.
- Deliver sales growth
- Provide technical sales support to external sales force, end customers and OEMs.
- Review and comprehend technical manufacturing specifications and plans.
- Use problem solving skills to create solutions to manufacturing issues using advanced and conventional manufacturing technologies.
- Engage with customers, engineering, and manufacturing to execute strategies, schedules, and cost.
- Develop customer relationships based on trust, service, and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in manufacturing, engineering, business, or 7-10 years of multi-disciplinary manufacturing experience.
- Additive design or manufacturing experience a plus but not required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, proven leadership skills and a positive energy
- Expert knowledge of computer aided design (CAD)
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Non-traditional thinkers and the ability to apply non-traditional approach to design
MCT is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the leading edge of the advanced manufacturing revolution! Come join our extremely talented team and help us share our story with customers to help them create new products more cost effectively, faster, and better than previously thought possible!
We have a drug free workplace and require a pre-employment screening. We have great benefits that include medical insurance, Dental, vision, 401(k) savings, and life insurance.
Pay based on experience and qualifications. Interested individuals should respond with a current resume including contact information. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have a current resume you can download the application form from our website, www.midwestcomposites.com.