Additive Manufacturing Programmer/Operator
Midwest Composite Technologies (“MCT”) is a leading Additive Manufacturing company that provides prototype and small-batch production components. MCT is at the forefront of the Industry 4.0 advanced manufacturing revolution, with a 120,000 square foot facility that houses industry leading capabilities so we can take on our customer’s toughest challenges! What makes MCT unique? It is our deep expertise and capabilities which include: plastic additive, metal additive, CNC, injection molding, laminates, thermoforming, full finishing, and industrial design capabilities. Each of these capabilities allows MCT to collaboratively work with our customers to provide the best solution for our customer’s rapid prototyping and production needs, all while providing industry leading turnaround times and service.
MCT is looking to fill an Additive Manufacturing Programmer/Operator position, whose primary responsibility, will be to program for, operate, and support: SLS, FDM, SLA, Polyjet, and MJF equipment in our highly advanced Rapid Prototyping department. Most of our software is industry specific. We will train the ideal candidate.
- Process and prepare build files using specialized CAD/AM
- Evaluation of build setup to maximize profit while minimizing rework risk.
- Setup, operation, and support of additive manufacturing equipment.
- On completion of build, readying the machine so another print can begin.
- Scheduling jobs and managing machine utilization.
- Assists engineers and technicians with tasks as directed.
- Minimum 2 years CAD/CAM experience or current enrollment/completion of technical degree.
- High School Diploma or General Education (GED) required.
- Work must be completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ability to work weekends and overtime as required.
- Must maintain clean and safe work environment.
- Knowledge of Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing is a plus but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and high attention to detail.
- Flexible, ability to work in a fast-pace constantly changing environment.
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information.
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility.
MCT is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the leading edge of the advanced manufacturing revolution! Come join our extremely talented team and help us share our story with customers to help them create new products more cost effectively, faster, and better than previously thought possible!
Pay based on experience and qualifications. Interested individuals should respond with a current resume including contact information. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have a current resume you can download the application form from our website, www.midwestcomposites.com.