Midwest Composite Technologies
Specializing in Rapid Prototypes, Models and Molds
Welcome to Midwest Composite Technologies, Inc.
Midwest Composite Technologies in Hartland, WI offers custom solutions for all your manufacturing needs. With the latest rapid prototyping machines and 24 hour overnight capabilities, Midwest Composite Technologies allows customers to materialize ideas-to-parts with quick turnaround. Whether it's molds or pattern making from fiberglass, epoxy, wood, aluminum or any of several other options, short run injection molding, or specialized rapid prototypes in metal OR plastic. Now with "multi-material abilities", Midwest Composite Technologies is the answer to your manufacturing needs.
- Rapid Prototypes in metal (DMLS) and plastic (SLS)
- Models - truly reflect final production details
- Molds - FRP Fiberglass, REN, Epoxy and Silicone
- Short run injection molding
- CAD/Design - Full CAD capabilities
- Product Finishing and Final Assembly - Trim, Finish and Paint
- 3-D Printing - Multi-Material Abilities
Our customers are located throughout the world, but it is our undaunted commitment to satisfying your individual needs that sets us apart.
Midwest Composite is your single source for your product development needs. We specialize in quick turnaround to meet unrealistic deadlines.
Address of Midwest Composite Technologies
1050 Walnut Ridge Drive
Hartland, WI 53029
(262) 367-8254 Phone