Custom solutions for all your prototyping and model making needs. The latest rapid prototyping machines and 24 hour overnight capabilities, transform ideas into parts with quick turnarounds to meet unrealistic deadlines.
1050 Walnut Ridge Drive, Hartland, WI 53029
We specialize in rapid prototypes in metal and plastic, but we have a wide variety of other prototyping and model making technology in-house. We make molds, models, and prototypes from fiberglass, epoxy, wood, aluminum and more.
- Rapid prototypes in metal - Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS)
- Rapid prototypes in plastic - Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- 3D Digital Printing - Objet printing with the option of multiple durometers
- Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Models - from small to large that accurately reflect production details
- CNC machining - 5 axis with an envelope up to 10 ft x 23 ft x 5 ft in Z
- Molds - FRP Fiberglass, REN, Epoxy and Silicone
- CAD/Design - full in-house CAD and industrial design capabilities
- Product finishing and final assembly - trim, finish, and paint